Monday, May 14, 2007

Date #2

I'll be honest...I didn't have high hopes going into this date. Mr. TV was persistent though, so I said yes when he suggested a movie (note: not a good first date), though in this case a blessing.

I'm going to sum up the evening with two moments:

1. During the previews, he turns to me and says "I haven't seen that movie" (uh, really?)

2. About 20 minutes into the date he mentions that he's already told his uncle about me, and that he'd made plans for "us" to borrow the beach house for a weekend this summer...(getting a bit ahead of yourself aren't you buddy?)

Just for some additional background, we'd emailed about twice before going out...he asked no actual questions during the hour we walked around before the movie started, and mentioned multiple times that he was "very well off" (strangely, I'm not looking to be supported currently)...i think Mr. TV will not be getting a second date...

P.S. Wondering about the "Mr. TV" name...well, in all his online pictures, he's posing with his flat screen TV...literally, about 5 pictures in different lighting with his TV...i know ;-)

No comments: