Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Date #3

I've been struggling to figure out how to write about Mr. Tickle Fingers (the name will become clear)...but the more I think about it, the weirder the evening becomes and it's been a challenge deciding where to start. Just a few things to keep in mind however, this guy is 36 (a bit older, yes), and currently unemployed ("interviewing").

There was some mix up in meeting (I'll leave that alone)...but eventually we found each other at the bar at which point he said he'd been ready to leave since he was sure I'd seen him earlier and chose to ignore him...(hmmm, why didn't you come say hi to me if you saw me?). Anyways, as i struggle to get the conversation started (i left my couch for this damn it!) he mentions being in sales, and i asked what he sells.

Mr. "I used to sell politically incorrect adult toys...guess what they were..."
Me "um, no that's okay, i think i get the picture"
Mr. "no no, guess, i want to see you blush"
Me "no really, i don't want to guess" (can I F-ing leave now?)
......continues in this vein for a bit...
...only to learn he sold guns...awesome...

As I struggle to not kill myself making conversation, he keeps making remarks about how I'm a trouble maker...(you try anything buddy and you have no idea)...and at one point he actually says:

Mr. "I'm going to have to tickle you, such a trouble maker"
(...um, no...)
Me "i really don't feel that you know me enough to touch me"...
Mr. *hands start to reach over*
Me *SMACK* hitting his hands away (seriously dude?)
Mr. "you're not being very fun" (yup, the anti-fun...that's me)
Me "i don't really prefer to be tickled in the middle of a bar"
Mr. *smirks* "well, i might just have to put you over my knee and spank you then" (WHAT?!?!)

Strangely at this point I got really tired and said it was time to go...but don't worry...he said he had a good feeling about me passing the "get to see him again" test, and he'd be in touch. Thank goodness I am such a lucky girl...

~ Trying...

1 comment:

Pam said...

Man, I wish you could videotape these dates... I want to see how swarmy these guys are!